Red Light Green Light is a git-centric tool designed to accelerate CI/CD pipelines.
This hosted version of Red Light Green Light is an experimental service and offers no guarantees. Use at your own risk. Note that all documents and reports will age-out after 30 days.
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit x86 Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit ARM Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit Little-Endian Power Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for s390x Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit x86 OSX
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit x86 Windows
API KeysGet your personal API key by signing in through GitHub or Google.
Public Signing KeyThe public signing key used for sigstore archiving is available by clicking here.
DocumentationDocumentation is found in the Red Light Green Light source README file.
Reporting IssuesPlease feel free to ask questions and report issues here: https://github.com/atgreen/red-light-green-light/issues.
Red Light Green Light was written by Anthony Green <email@example.com> and is available in source form under the terms of the AGPLv3 license from https://github.com/atgreen/red-light-green-light .