Red Light Green Light is a git-centric tool designed to accelerate CI/CD pipelines.
This hosted version of Red Light Green Light is an experimental service and offers no guarantees. Use at your own risk. Note that all documents and reports will age-out after 30 days.
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit x86 Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit ARM Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit Little-Endian Power Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for s390x Linux
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit x86 OSX
- rlgl command-line tool for 64-bit x86 Windows
API KeysGet your personal API key by clicking here .
Public Signing KeyThe public signing key used for sigstore archiving is available by clicking here .
DocumentationDocumentation is found in the Red Light Green Light source README file .
Reporting IssuesPlease feel free to ask questions and report issues here: https://github.com/atgreen/red-light-green-light/issues .
Red Light Green Light was written by Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> and is available in source form under the terms of the AGPLv3 license from https://github.com/atgreen/red-light-green-light .